Caregivers in Vero Beach Assist With Daily Living, Medical Care and Travel Care Assistance
- Assessment of care needs
- Wound Care
- Monitoring complex health conditions
- Assistance with medical equipment
- Catheter insertion and assessment
- Tube feeding
- Any other nursing skill care as ordered by physicians in compliance with Florida State Laws
- The caregiver meets the patient at their home/residence/facility and prepares them for the trip.
- They assist the patient to the patient's vehicle or to the vehicle of a third party provider.
- Caregiver helps the patient into the desired location.
- Caregiver provides care for the patient during the visit.
- Caregiver helps the patient back into the vehicle.
- Caregiver accompanies them back to their home, residence and/or facilities.