Caregiver Services Include Assistance With Activities of Daily Living, Medical Care and Travel Care
In addition to seniors needing home health care services, Whitsyms refers caregivers to assist people of all ages who undergo surgery or other medical procedures and need help with their "post care".
TRAVEL CARE ASSISTANCE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CAREGIVERS
- The caregiver meets the patient at their home/residence/facility and prepares them for the trip.
- They assist the patient to the patient's vehicle or to the vehicle of a third party provider.
- Caregiver helps the patient into the desired location.
- Caregiver provides care for the patient during the visit.
- Caregiver helps the patient back into the vehicle.
- Caregiver accompanies them back to their home, residence and/or facilities.
As a nurse registry Whitsyms often refers home health aides, also known as nursing aides, and licensed nurses to provide home health care services.