Home Health Care Services
Home Care Provider Services Include Assistance With Activities of Daily Living, Medical Care and Travel Care
- Social Contact
- Preparing Meals
- Doing Dishes
- Medication Reminders
- Assessment of care needs
- Wound Care
- Monitoring complex health conditions
- Assistance with medical equipment
- Catheter insertion and assessment
- Tube feeding
- Any other nursing skill care as ordered by physicians in compliance with Florida State Laws
In addition to seniors needing home health care services, Whitsyms refers care providers to assist people of all ages who undergo surgery or other medical procedures and need help with their "post care".
- The care provider meets the patient at their home/residence/facility and prepares them for the trip.
- They assist the patient to the patient's vehicle or to the vehicle of a third party provider.
- Care provider helps the patient into the desired location.
- Care provider performs care for the patient during the visit.
- Care provider helps the patient back into the vehicle.
- Care provider accompanies them back to their home, residence and/or facilities.
As a nurse registry Whitsyms often refers home health aides, also known as nursing aides, and licensed nurses to provide home health care services.