Whitsyms Nursing Service refers Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) as needed for home skilled nursing care.
Whitsyms is a state licensed nursing registry most often referring in-home nurses to our patients requiring home healthcare.
The Licensed Nursing Services include:
- Evaluation of patient's physical and emotional status
- Evaluation of patient's family and household members to determine their ability to cope and care for their loved one
- Carrying out the physician's "Medical Plan of Treatment" and reporting patient's progress to their physicians in a timely manner
- Infusion Therapy (IV's)
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (Tube Feeding)
- Dressing Changes
- Teaching (Injections, Suctioning, etc.)
- Medication Pours